We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We
only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide to
us. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use
your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted
us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of
our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g.
send you a reward). Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via
email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or
Additionally, we may share personal data and demographic information we
collect from you with our clients or partners in connection with
promotions like market research surveys opportunities, offered by our
clients or partners for several purposes, including, without limitation,
facilitating your participation in a survey(s), fraud detection and
prevention, copyright infringement, data validation, incentive or reward
fulfillment (if applicable), identifying respondents for re-contact
surveys, or communications, database matching, data append, coding, data
segmentation, and/or developing data insights regarding survey
participants, but not for marketing purposes.
Access to collected personal data is available upon request. You can review your personal information at any time by opening a support ticket.We reserve the right to share your identity with others within the stipulations of data protection in an attempt to prevent further fraudulent activity. We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as identity verification services.
In order to use SurveysforU.com, you must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Additional information will also be asked in order to use our services. If you don't provide some of the Personal Information the Company asks for (e.g. your name, your mailing address, your email address, your birthdate), it may be unable to provide you with the Company's goods or services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we
are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other
sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and
to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects
personally identifiable information.
Surveysforu may share your personal information and/or social-demographic information, including, without limitation, a unique identification number ("UID), postal code, region, province, gender, marital status, education, ethnicity/race (where permitted by applicable law), employment related information, non-personally identifiable information on household members, consumer product and service usage and ownership (e.g., computers, cars, mobile devices, video games, etc.), home ownership, pet ownership, employment information (e.g., title, role, travel, industry, etc.), and social grade, with third party sample/market research companies (individually each a "Third Party MR Company and collectively the "Third Party MR Companies) for the following purposes:
1. Identifying client survey opportunities that you may be eligible for through the Third Party MR Companies; and
2. Disclosing such data elements to clients of the Third Party MR Companies for audience measurement services; and
3. Appending such data elements to completed client surveys and delivering the appended survey data to clients of the Third Party MR Company(ies) for analytical or research purposes; and
SurveysforU does not knowingly collect personal data from individuals under the age of 13. Minors aged 13 to 18 are permitted to access the services of the site only by proper parental permission. It is the responsibility of the individual and the parent to ensure such permissions are obtained. It is possible that by fraud or deception we may receive information given to us or pertaining to children under the age of 13. If we are notified of such activity, we will verify the information and upon verification we will immediately remove such information from our servers.
Data collection and Disclosure
SurveysforU collects limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available whenever you visit a website. This log information includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, the date and time of your access and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to operate, develop and improve our services.
Some of our services require you to register for an account. SurveysforU asks you for some personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address, and a password for your account) and we will use that information to provide the service. For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we may request Payment e-mail or ID, which we maintain in encrypted form on our server.
Except as set forth herein, SurveysforU does not disclose personal data to subsidiaries or other organizations without your permission or where it can reasonably be inferred from the circumstances that your consent to the disclosure to the third parties. SurveysforU tries to limit the information it provides to third parties to the information they need to help us to provide goods and services to you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a
site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site
and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a
cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more
than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also
enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the
experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any
personally identifiable information on our site.
You have the right to request access, rectify, alter or erase the personal information we hold about you. You also have the ability to op-in or out of e-mail alerts that we may send out.
- You can manage your account information by selecting the Edit account option when you are logged into the site. Note: For security reasons we do not allow members to alter their PayPal/Reward E-Mail Address, you will need to open a Trouble Ticket with the Subject: Change PayPal/Reward E-Mail and we can make this alteration for you.
- You can subscribe and unsubscribe from our E -mail alert by clicking on the appropriate [EDIT] link from within the Edit Account area. There is also an unsubscribe link at the bottom of all e-mails we send out.
- You can request to have any of the information we hold about you deleted. However this would mean we would have to delete your account entirely and you would no longer be able to access our Service. Please note some information mayneed to be retained for prevention of fraud and abuse, or other legal obligations. This will normally be in special circumstances, for example to protect Surveysforu and its services from future abuse/damage from known sources of fraud for which we may need to retain information such as, but not limited to, IP addresses to prevent future access. We will inform you at the time of your request if we need to retain certain information and why. You will need to open a trouble ticket with the Subject: Delete Account and we can take care of this for you.
- For any other queries about your information please use either the trouble ticket system or contact US form with an appropriate subject to help us deal with your request efficiently..
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have, at any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data. Regardless of where we carry out our business, even if it would not be in the member state which is your country of residence, you have the right to lodge your complaint to your national supervisory authority. Please follow to the link below to find the contact details to your national supervisory authority:
About this Privacy Notice
With regard to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("GDPR), we must disclose what personal data we collect and process about you, and for what purposes. In this Privacy Notice, you find all such information that we are obliged to inform you.
The Regulation in its entirety in your language, may be accessed by following this link:
expect most such changes to be minor, but there may be changes that are
more significant. Regardless, we will post those changes on this page
and, if the changes are significant, we will also provide a more
Please use the methods below to contact our data protection officer if you need further help understanding this policy or concerns regarding your personal data.
You can chat with other members hear . Only use English in chatbox, and do not spam chatbox. If any one report spam chatbox against you you will be fined 1$ and get banned from chatbox permanently